Thursday, May 14, 2015

About Me

I  was born in San Bernadino, CA where I lived until I was six years old.  I was a bit of a crazy child because I did things most parents wouldn't think they would have to face when having children.  I became an honorary Hells Angel when I was three because one of the club houses was right down the street from my house.  They saw me riding my tricycle one day and made me a "member" just trying to be nice but it freaked my mother out when she saw a bunch of grown sketchy men surrounding her daughter.  When I was five  I chopped off most of my hair due to watching the movie Mulan.  I was a bit too inspired by her so in attempt to be like her I went into the bathroom with a pair of scissors to become a boy.  My mom yet again caught me and and put a stop to me fighting for my country in place of my father.  I did a lot more crazy things when living down there but then I moved up to Northern California and continued my wild antics.  I only calmed down because when I was a freshman in high school I suffered from REALLY bad acne, total pizza face, so I became a hermit.  That kept me in my house all the time and out of trouble.  My father got me into photography when I was 12 and bought me my first camera.  He has always been supportive of me doing photography and then the night I took him to dinner to tell him I would be starting Brooks he said, "You know Emily you should become a flight attendant.  You're friendly and love to fly." Completely threw me off guard and then I had to follow up with my college plans of not becoming a flight attendant.  I love to listen to all types of music all the time.  I also am a huge movie fan and always up to watch a movie even if it's those straight to DVD lame ones.  I really love Wes Anderson movies because they are weird like me and Christopher Nolan movies because they are so dramatic.  I REFUSE TO WATCH MOVIES ABOUT ANIMALS.  That is nothing but me crying for two hours because they are all depressing.  I love all animals and will freakout of any that I see and will try pet it.  Lets see..
I love to travel
I love flamingos
I love to eat
I love Bill Murray (another reason to love Wes Anderson films)
and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment