Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Artist Statement



My passion for photography all started as a suggestion from my father when I was twelve. I have always been inspired by photographers such as Ansel Adams, Carlton Watkins, and many photojournalists because of how much they love nature.  I started out taking photos of the local landscape and wineries in Napa Valley and expanded to portraits a few years later. I now am working towards my dream by studying for a degree in Professional Photography at Brooks Institute. I’m looking to further my knowledge and push beyond my boundaries in photography. I work to capture nature in news ways to hopefully inspire people to travel and explore new places.  The only way to appreciate how beautiful this world is, is to go out and see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment