Monday, June 15, 2015

Finding Evidence & Rhetoric Analysis



Rhetorical Analysis
            I think what I like most about this writing is how it ties in a little with photography.  When creating a photo for an ad or to make a statement you have to think about who will be seeing this photo and how to capture an image that will get their attention.  Certain things will capture the attention of others while some may not be interested at all.  And I think that photography is great when it comes to acting upon emotions.  People can read an article about sick puppies and will be sad for a few minutes but show someone pictures and it will bring them to tears.  Photography is the cold, hard facts captured for you to see. 
Finding Evidence
            This article made a lot of sense when thinking about people on the internet.  Now everybody reads unreliable stories and claim to know all the facts so it’s hard to trust anyone.  It’s getting now to a point that other people will comment “proof” so they can get a link to direct evidence based on what the other person said.  And it’s hard to change the minds of others online than it would be in person.  I feel as if there can be so much lies online that I mostly refer to books when it comes to looking up facts.  Or if there are no books on the topic I will look for trust worthy magazines and newspapers.  And I liked at the end of the article to think about what type of evidence would work best for your audience.  I have never thought about how some evidence may be better to present than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment