Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Email Draft



To: Caleb Diaz
Subject: Possible interview of your work
            Hello Mr. Diaz,
I first discovered your work through Instagram and instantly fell in love.  Some of your landscape shots are truly amazing.  I am currently enrolled in Brooks Institute in Ventura working on a degree in Professional Photography.  My interests are in travel and landscape photography because I enjoy exploring new places to capture how beautiful they are.  And I was hoping I could schedule an online interview with you about the work you do.  I have a project for school to interview a professional in the field I am looking to pursue.  Some of my inspirations are photographers that take photos not only to create beautiful art but to inspire other to protect nature and our wildlife.  Not only do you create beautiful images but I know you like to support companies that give back to others.  I am curious about what led your passion in photography and film as a career.  I am also curious about the meaning or inspiration you try to create in your photos and more.  It would be such a pleasure it interview you.
Emily Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment